Internal architectural changes.
Added recording layer animation (for transformation and opacity). Allows real-time recording of mouse gestures as animation.
Added keyframeable opacity for bitmap layers, accessible via the Tool Weight slider while Move Layer is active.
- Added Undo for frame property changes - duration, overlap, AutoZoom - as well as all new features.
- Delete Key works on all keys at the current time if none are selected.
- Added keyboard shortcuts for playing animation: Space, Enter, Esc.
- General speedups in rendering.
- Error messages when printing a file after deleting frames.
Added Undo for Add Key, Delete Key, Move Layer.
Added dragging keys in the Frame Animation view, with undo.
Added Render Transitions button to the Frame Animation tool bar, to disable transitions while working on animation within a frame.
Added Play From Start button to the Frame Animation tool bar, for more convenient playback of the entire frame without changing its poster time.
Added keyboard shortcut 'X' to swap Foreground and Background colors.
- Right Alt key causes a non-fatal exception.
- When Color dialog is shown, Layer Properties dialog is hidden.
- Deflate to Fit Content doesn't adjust the width and height of the rubber band layer.
- Timeline drawing issues in Win98.
- E, V, Esc shortcuts don't work in some contexts.
- Black line around right and bottom of Base while zoomed in.
- Move Layer sometimes gets the layer out of sync with the rubber band until the mouse is released.
- Drawing problem with Intuos 3 tablet and/or current Wacom drivers.
- Ctrl+` accelerator doesn't work for View Frame Animation.
- Nested transformed layers aren't rendered properly in the Movie view.
- Camera moves that zoom way out lose some content at the borders that should be rendered.
- Frames smaller than the default story frame size have drawing errors when scrubbing in layer timeline.
- During a frame's out transition, subsequent frame's animations aren't played.
- Crash when reopening a file, then reopening the animation panel.
Added Frame Animation View, allowing basic animation of layers within a frame.
General speed improvements.
- Drawing issues in single-frame mode.
- Duplicate Layer doesn't refresh the Layers view.
- Cursor not set correctly when switching tools with keyboard shortcuts.
- Cursor not set correctly when moving mouse over splitter bars.
- Errors when upgrading old files to a new file version.