Added a frame range ("from" and "to") to all Export dialogs.
Added an option for simple timecode burn-in on export to AVI.
Added a time bar to the Movie view, with audio scrubbing support.
Undo recorded frame timing.
Support audio playback while recording timing in the Movie View. Sound clips attached to the story root play normally. Sound clips attached to frames have their beginnings cut off while recording timing, because of the audio buffer latency. Reduced the audio buffer size to mitigate this. If that in turn causes problems, experienced users can change the Registry setting at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Six Mile Creek Systems\Springboard\Main\AudioPlayer_BufferLength to 500 to get the old buffer size.
Display a visual representation of opacity in the Swatch Box above the Opacity slider when the Move Layer tool is selected.
- Exception when playing after Undo Record.
- Error message "Specified device handle is invalid" after some combinations of play and pause commands.
- "Range error" after coming out of pause while recording.
- Make Fill Layer sometimes raises an exception and loses the source layer.
- Exceptions after undoing and redoing Make Fill Layer and then redoing other actions.
- New layers have their pivot point in the wrong spot (upper left corner vs. center).
- Some issues with Bamboo Pen & Touch tablet reported on Vista (waiting for details - anyone with experience with this product please let us know!).
- No longer committing to support Win98 officially - though most things work, audio has some issues when testing in a virtual machine.