Mostly bug fixes; also clipboard support for sound clips and Undo for deleting some types of objects.
Looks good on Windows 7, but has not been rigorously tested yet.
- New layers weren't centered correctly.
- Couldn't copy and paste frames or layers in some situations.
- Looping error dialogs when drawing with Bamboo under Vista.
- Error when cutting/pasting a frame with sound.
- Fixed clicking during audio playback, at audio buffer boundaries and at the beginnings and ends of sounds.
- Increased responsiveness and quality of sound scrubbing in the Movie View.
- A problem undoing and redoing recording that includes audio, timing, and transitions.
- Various audio playback errors with newly-recorded audio inserted into multiple frames before the story is saved.
- Error when inserting a section while a sound clip is selected.
- Error when interrupting a drawing stroke via the keyboard.
- Garbage on screen when drawing outside the frame in single-frame mode.
- Error when redoing a change to frame duration.
- Data loss in original file after Save Numbered Backup with certain configurations of split files.